COVID-19 Safety Measures
Here at Wood’s Plumbing, we expect to remain open for business for the duration of the pandemic.
However, we are taking extra precautions, as the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and community are our top priority. Please see our safety modifications below, and as always, feel free to reach out to our office in Tucson or Marana if you have any questions or concerns.
Our Public Health and Safety Modifications
You can choose from either of two types of water filters for your home:
Our plumbers have always taken care to follow strict hygiene practices, such as by wearing slip-on, disposable booties when entering customers’ homes. However, we are ramping up our efforts to do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Furthermore, if any staff member displays any symptoms, they are immediately sent home to recuperate. If you or a household member displays any symptoms, you can call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Our staff members are following safe social distancing practices, including consulting with customers from six feet away or via phone.
- Plumbers put on new shoe coverings when entering a home, and dispose of them immediately afterward. Booties are not re-used from one property to the next.
- Plumbers wear a new pair of protective gloves upon entering a customer’s home. Disposable gloves are not re-used from one home to the next.
- Plumbers wear a protective face mask in customers’ homes at all times.
- Staff members follow strict sanitizing procedures, including frequently scrubbing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to remove germs.
- 1-year Arizona state contractor warranty
- Additional warranties depend upon the job
- Our trucks are fully stocked, so we are ready to go for all jobs
- Wolverine Brass parts
Plumbing Services Are Essential During Health Crises
We understand that many businesses have decided to close up shop to discourage people from congregating together and potentially spreading germs. However, as an essential service, Wood’s Plumbing will remain open to serve our customers. This is because plumbing can be a difference maker when it comes to supporting the public health of a community. When plumbing systems fail, so too does hygiene.
For example, a leak in your plumbing system allows excess moisture to accumulate in your home. This provides a breeding ground for mold and mildew, which can cause respiratory problems for your family members. Another possibility is that plumbing systems can sometimes back up, allowing germs to enter your groundwater or spread throughout your property.
Here at Wood’s Plumbing, we’re committed to protecting the health and safety of your household. We know that plumbing is crucial for the health of the country, and so we are determined to take all necessary precautions to stay open for business for the duration of this pandemic.
From our family to yours, we hope that you take precautions and prioritize the health and safety of yourself and others during this difficult time. If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to request plumbing services in the Tucson or Marana area, please call Wood’s Plumbing at (520) 682-2233.