Benefits of Our Service Agreements
Wood’s Plumbing – located in Tucson, AZ — offers three levels of service agreement options to customers in order to help them save money on big-ticket plumbing issues.
If you opt for any of these agreements, then the maintenance services we offer can help to prevent expensive repairs down the road. Keep in mind, however, that minor plumbing issues can eventually turn into major problems.
So, what’s the solution? If you want to ensure that your plumbing system stays in good condition, then you may want to consider investing in one of our service agreements. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of our service agreements, then be sure to get in touch with us today!
Whole-House Plumbing Inspection
All of our service agreements include an annual whole-house plumbing inspection. Some of the things that we look for during a plumbing inspection include:
- Check water heater(s) for signs of damage and ensure that it is operating at peak efficiency
- Check all faucets for signs of leaks and corrosion
- Clean aerators for proper water flow
- Check all water supply lines and shutoff valves for leaks
- Show you where the main water shutoff valves are located, in case of an emergency
- Check toilets for leaks and proper flushing action
- Inspect all hose bibs outside of the home
- Inspect all drains to ensure that they are functioning properly
- Check washing machine hoses for any damage or kinks that may lead to leaks
- Provide a written list of suggestions of any necessary repairs to keep your home safe and free of water damage