Are you looking for career opportunities in the world of plumbing? If so, then your journey starts here! Wood’s Plumbing is here to help you find the positions you need to launch your new career in the world of professional plumbing. We believe that plumbing is a highly rewarding profession, and our company can help you realize your ambition. In fact, we would be proud to help you launch your career in your chosen field. If you have always dreamed of being a plumbing professional, then our company is the place where you can turn that dream into a reality. We have built a reputation as one of Tucson’s best plumbers, so our loyal customers always know they can trust us with their plumbing problems.
If you want to pursue a career as a plumber, then there’s no better path than by joining our long-time plumbing company. We are always working to improve and expand our services so we can continue to meet our customers’ needs on a daily basis. We’re also committed to ensuring that every customer is always satisfied with our services. That’s why we’ve been the city of Tucson’s No. 1 choice for home plumbing services since we first opened our doors in 1979. We’ve earned our reputation, and we work to maintain it by providing terrific services every day of the week. If you’re new to plumbing, then you owe it to yourself to get started with the right company!
Are you ready to start working as a professional plumber? If so, then don’t hesitate to apply to join our team today!
The Wood’s Plumbing family is looking for knowledgeable, friendly Plumbers to join our growing team. We offer competitive salary and great benefits. We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks. The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, and gases.
- Cut, assemble and install pipes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install and maintain water supply systems
- Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Perform routine maintenance of plumbing systems in residential and commercial buildings.
- Perform work in the installation, repair, and maintenance of water, gas, and sewer systems.
- Repair or replace damaged plumbing fixtures such as sinks, toilets, showers, bathtubs, water heaters, garbage disposals, faucets, etc.
- Document the cost of repairs by keeping records of time and material.
- Adhere to all plumbing codes, installation requirements and regulations.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and stocked truck.
- Communicate professionally at all times.
- Perform work in accordance with established safety procedures to include wearing appropriate shoes, gloves, and protective clothing as needed.
- Required to be on-call after hours and weekends on a rotational basis.
- Proven experience as a plumber
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly with a great deal of patience
- Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, Life/AD&D Insurance
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Company vehicle